Coordinator of Genocide Memorial Sites
Provide good reception and tour guide for visitors
- Offer the service if necessary counseling to report on each need for site maintenance
- Make a detailed report on donations collected at the memorial site
- Ensure that a memorial site environment is always clean
- Oversee the maintenance of particular graves during the rainy season and during the period of commemoration.
- Analyze and develop strategies and adequate measures for the stability and the preservation of memory and the promotion of visits to the memorial site.
- Develop and support the means of self-financing memorial site
- Develop and maintain working relations with other local organs of similar duties; Attending meetings and conferences, exchanging information and experience on memory and prevention of genocide, its ideology, negationism
- To do any other task assigned by the District
N.B:YOU HAVE TO PRESENT THE EXPERIENCE OF 3 YEARS IN THE RELATED FIELD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Sciences0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in History0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Genocide Studies0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 in Education3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in French or English Languages0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s in Social Sciences0 Year of relevant experience
- Diploma (A2) in Humanities3 Years of relevant experience
- A2 In Social Work3 Years of relevant experience
- A2 in Arts3 Years of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of government policy-making processes
- Collaboration and team working skills
- Time management skills
- Complex Problem Solving Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge and skills in computer applications
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda; working knowledge of French is an added advantage.