School Construction Engineer
.Produce consolidated needs assessment and progress reports related to school infrastructure construction and management across the District;
- Supervise the construction processes of school infrastructures and ensure constructions are done in accordance with all applicable design, guidelines, policies, laws and regulations;
- Supervise, in close collaboration with the District Property Management Officer, the maintenance works of schools across the District.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Works0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage