Instructor in Computer Graphics
Support the development and deployment of training activities
-Contribute to the development of training material.
-Ensure that training materials are made available to enrolled students
-Periodically collate completed assignments for review.
-Ensure that digital assignment submissions are safely backed up.
-Support for students during lab sessions and
-Ensure that software required for the course on the lab computers is functional and up to date.
-Support student-centered and external production projects
-Prepare content for social media platforms
-Assist in Curriculum Development including developing and implementing curriculum, creating video tutorials/assignments for individual lessons when deemed necessary
-Assist in sourcing additional reference material such as ‘how-to’ videos and other resources for students to encourage them to develop their skills/knowledge
-Assist in evaluating students, supervising and administering tests, marking assignment/projects, etc. as needed
-Assist in conducting distance learning sessions related to computer graphics as necessary
-Assist in the maintenance of the computer lab hardware and software as needed
-Assisting in any other ADMA tasks/procedures at the discretion of the Director of ADMA
Experience with professional computer graphics production
Experience & skills in operation/maintenance of computer graphics hardware and peripherals
Experience & skills with computer graphics related software (image processing, animation, graphic design, motion graphics, etc.)
Knowledge and skills in best practices for image processing (Adobe Photoshop), graphic design software (Adobe Illustrator), 3D (Blender) and creation of animations/motion graphics (Adobe After Effects) to do Jobs effectively
-Skills in conducting tests/assessments
-Skills tracking/reporting attendance/behaviors of students
-Equipment tracking/management skills;
-Knowledge of practical teaching methodology;
-Tools and equipment handling skills;
-Demonstrated capacity in soft skills including communication, resource management,
- Minimum Qualifications
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to work with non-technical team and translate content into multimedia products in formats including, but not limited to, video, audio, graphics, digital animations, and HTML
- Digital skills, infographic and content development
- Professional certificates in Multimedia, Commercial and Advertising Art, Graphic Design, Computer animations, Animation and visual effect, Cartooning and / or animation, Photography, Audio-Video Production, Compositing and Video effects and Broadcast Animation are an added advantage
- Knowledge and skills in best practices for image processing (Adobe Photoshop), graphic design software (Adobe Illustrator), 3D (Blender) and creation of animations/motion graphics (Adobe After Effects)
- Experience & skills with computer graphics related software (image processing, animation, graphic design, motion graphics, etc.)