JOB: MUHANGA DISTRICT HEALTH( Health Center Manager A0/A1) Deadline 18 may 2023
Health Center Manager A0/A1
- Coordinate all activities health center activities.
- Ensure patients are cared for in a clean and safe environment taking remedial action if standards are not maintained.
- Driving the infection prevention and control agenda and challenging poor practice.
- Undertake root cause analysis and develop action plans, ensuring that this leads to change in practice.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with patients, relatives and staff to contribute to the active resolution of potentially complex situations, conflicts and issues.
- Monitor and maintain excellent clinical standards within clinical teams,
- Ensure that nursing and other staff complies with policies and procedures.
- Manages staff with direct responsibility for the continuous performance review/appraisal
- Support the development and implementation health training programs within area of responsibility.
- Work in collaboration with the District Hospital to monitor and regulate training and development of all staff to ensure that all staff receives capacity building.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
12 Submit monthly, quarterly and annual report to the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing sciences3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Medicine and Community Health3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Midwifery Sciences3 Years of relevant experience
- Advanced diploma in Midwifery Sciences5 Years of relevant experience
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN GENERAL NURSING5 Years of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Results oriented
- Resource management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Networking skills
- Leadership skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Time management skills
- Risk management skills
- Performance management skills
- Digital literacy skills
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
- Knowledge in clinical governance, policies and strategies
- Analytical skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Health system;