JOBS: 21 Job positions of Socio-Economic Development Officer (SEDO) Under Statute: Deadline: Feb 18, 2023
21 Job positions of Socio-Economic Development Officer (SEDO) Under Statute: Deadline: Feb 18, 2023
Collect and consolidate data on specific public (policy) issues pertaining to socio-economic development and record data about death and birth across the Cell;
Identify socio-economic development needs at the Cell level and accordingly advise on response measures;
Elaborate, under the supervision of the Executive Secretary of the Cell, programs of community works;
Supervise the execution of community development and citizen participation activities across the Cell and produce consolidated reports thereof;
Prepare documents to be signed by the Executive Secretary of the Cell and assist him/her in the production of the Cell’s activities performance reports.
Facilitate gathering data related to the employment status within the cell.
- A2 in Education0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 certificate in Agriculture0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 in Humanities Sciences0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 Rural Development0 Year of relevant experience
- Competency and Key Technical Skills
- IntegrityStrong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.InclusivenessAccountabilityCommunicationTeamworkClient/citizen focusProfessionalismCommitment to continuous learningCommunication skillsExtensive knowledge and understanding of Local Government FunctionalityTime management skillsFluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantageComputer SkillsComplex Problem Solving SkillsOrganizational SkillsHigh analytical SkillsExtensive knowledge and understanding of the Central and Local Government FunctionalityTeam working Skills
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of the Rwandan and regional context for agribusiness development.