Jobs in National Land Authority
To ensure that all land use plans are green and environmentally friendly.
• Conduct agriculture, tourism analysis and planning as part of district land use plan.
• Develop projects proposals linking land management with green growth.
• Monitoring environmental aspects in land use planning and implementation
• Assessing and mapping land degradation in Rwanda, land conservation and protection, green spaces, etc.
• Ensure the commitment of all relevant stakeholders to meet environmental indicators for the improvement of environmental conditions in land use.
• Propose green projects in relation to the district land use plans implementation
• Devise clear methodology on how to measure developmental impact from the implementation of land use projects across sectors.
• Develop environmental models and land use suitability mapping for informed decision making
• Other tasks assigned by the supervisors.
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Management1 Year of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Natural Resources0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Sciences1 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences1 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental studies1 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental planning1 Year of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Studies0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to communicate and function professionally with different tourism entities across the country;
- Good planning, organization and time management skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers